Well, it's official! I've been tagged by 2 people: Elisa Aurora and Christon...... my first actually! So if I end up mucking it up, just let me know.
You've been tagged!!
These are the rules:
1.Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Weird or Random Facts, huh??
1. I attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA, majoring in Music Production and Engineering -- in the mid 1980's.
2. I'm a 43 year old mom to 4 children (ages 5 years to 19 years) who is also a hardcore video gamer. My favorite games are Final Fantasy (any, however I *LOVE* FFXI, which is an MMORPG...if anyone is on the Ifrit server, look for me, my main character is Willowraven!), all the Zelda games, Mario games, most RPG's, and my all-time fave is Tempest, which I used to play in the arcades back in the early 1980's. I'm not too crazy about fighting games, though I used to love WarGods on the N64 system.
3. I am a pagan witch that started a yahoogroup on 12/30/94 that is a support group for any pagans who are trying to lose weight, called Witchy Weight Loss...it now hovers around 130 members and we are like family.
4. I am a SEVERE arachnophobic! I have a very difficult time even LOOKING at a picture of a spider without totally freaking out.
5. I am a self-taught tarot reader, having been doing it since I was 11 years old. I have done readings at psychic faires, as well as both online and in person. I currently do it as a form of 'added income', and my 'company' is called Purple Dragonfly Tarot Readings.
6. I giggle in my sleep sometimes to the point that I have woken up both my husband AND myself!
7. My 'cravings' tend towards the salty/starchy side, and one of the things I'll have is potato chips with a "shrimp dip", which is whipped cream cheese (Temp-tee brand is the BEST for this) and cocktail sauce (with the mini shrimp in it is ideal) ... mixed together. This is something my mom used to make when I was little and I've always grown up with it.
That's my 7!!
The people I am tagging are:
So I'm off to let them know.....
thanks for looking!!!
P.S. I'm currently working on a kit - have 2 parts of it made, and working on the 3rd/last part... hope to get it all up in the next day or so. It will be the biggest kit yet that I have offered.