Items for Sale in Store

Here are the items I currently have for sale at Scrappin' with Friends:

Items can be found here:

Scrappin' With Friends - Purple Dragonfly Creations

To bring out the creativity in YOU!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thank You and Another Freebie!!

First I want to thank everyone for the positive feedback I've been getting on my latest kit, All Natural. I really am thrilled that so many people have been pleased with it, and it makes me happy to know that I'm making and offering items that people like! In one of my PSP groups, we had a challenge on Monday to make some tags for Rainbow Coffi (GPG artist), using her work, so I used one of her tubes of her carousel ponies with the All Natural Kit and I came up with this:

Photobucket

Also, I spent about 2 hours today working on the matching alpha set to go with the All Natural Kit .... I hope that you all like it. Here is the preview for it:

Photobucket

And here are the links for the alpha - in the usual 3 formats:

png format
psp format
pspimage format

If you download, please leave a little love?
And if you make something with it, I'd love to see!

Thank you all !!



3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

MomSoto said...

Hi there

You've won an award! Please pop along to my blog to collect it.

Congratulations.

Erica said...

Grateful for sharinng this