Items for Sale in Store

Here are the items I currently have for sale at Scrappin' with Friends:

Items can be found here:

Scrappin' With Friends - Purple Dragonfly Creations

To bring out the creativity in YOU!

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'll Have a Blue Christmas.....

Good morning everyone!

I have just a quick share before I head off to bed for a couple of hours and have to be up again to take my daughter to school. I was fiddling around with some different filters and stuff in PSP and came up with a pretty blue holiday wreath. I hope you all like it! Here's the preview:

Photobucket

I have it in 4 formats - the typical 3 plus .psd for the Photoshop users out there!

Here are the links:

.png format
.psd format
.psp format
.pspimage format

Hope you like and if you download, please leave a lil love? Since it seems that 4shared has done some changing (you can only leave a comment if you are signed in to 4shared), please feel free to leave your comment on my blog - either on this post or in the "shoutout" box in the right-side column.

Thanks so much and be sure to check back often!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).