Items for Sale in Store

Here are the items I currently have for sale at Scrappin' with Friends:

Items can be found here:

Scrappin' With Friends - Purple Dragonfly Creations

To bring out the creativity in YOU!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sharing Something Pretty

As some of you may know, I will be participating in a blog train that starts on New Years Day. One of the designers that is participating made a beautiful QP from my kit. Here is what she made:



Isn't it GORGEOUS???? I really love how it came out!


If you are interested in downloading it, you can find it at her blog. If you do snag it, please be sure to leave a little love, as I'm sure she'd love to hear it!!


Be sure to come back on January 1st for the New Years Convoy (blog train) so you can grab some beautiful portions of this kit! The designers have been working hard at it, and I'm sure you'll love what you see.


Thanks again for looking and until next time...


take care and stay safe!!



Photobucket

No comments: