Items for Sale in Store

Here are the items I currently have for sale at Scrappin' with Friends:

Items can be found here:

Scrappin' With Friends - Purple Dragonfly Creations

To bring out the creativity in YOU!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Three New Templates

Hello and happy weekend everyone!

Today I have a little freebie for the taggers in the group. I have three new tag templates (in both .psd and .pspimage formats) that I hope you will like.


Tag Template #8


.psd format

.pspimage format



Tag Template #9

.psd format

.pspimage format



Tag Template #10

.psd format

.pspimage format



I hope you all enjoy them and if you make something with them, I’d love to see it! And if you download, please leave a little love? Thanks and be sure to check back soon as I am in a blog train that is leaving in about a week!



4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today (look for timestamp: [14 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Rose said...

Thank you for sharing. I love my online friends. They make me happy.
"Grinning Like A Possum."

May God bless you always.

Love,
Rosie