Items for Sale in Store

Here are the items I currently have for sale at Scrappin' with Friends:

Items can be found here:

Scrappin' With Friends - Purple Dragonfly Creations

To bring out the creativity in YOU!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh Wow!

Photobucket
Oh wow... I'm in shock! I just checked my 4 shared link and noticed that the autumn word art that I just posted last night (well early this AM) has had 186 downloads between the 3 different formats. I am so happy, and shocked and .... I'm very happy that you all like what I have been sharing!

Anyways, just wanted to share that, and to say thank you to everyone who has been snagged what I share - it makes me very happy to know that others like them!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for sharing your Web Site with us...It is very very good

Joanne